2012年4月25日星期三

Anniversary Show

I%26#39;ve been to Vegas 4 times over the past 15 years. This year my wife and I finally convinced her parents to go (they have been wanting to for years). They will be arriving in mid march for a 7 night stay.





What show would you feel my wife and I should buy them tickets to...



Anniversary Show


Where are they staying? I think it is nice to choose a show in or near where you are staying.



Anniversary Show


staying at TI




The cross-section of available shows means that it%26#39;s impossible to recommend anything without any clues regarding tastes in entertainment.





Broadway style musicals, comedy, magic, Cirque du Soleil, headliners, old school reviews, impressions, Blue Man Group and so on. You know these guys better than we do so give us a little help.




I am thinking comedy and/or Cirque rather than broadway or a singer.




We just celebrated our 30th anniversay last October, after a nice dinner went to see Jersey Boys (a recommendation from our host) and we both loved it....kept me humming the familiar tunes all night long!!




I would definitely recommend Love. Everything about it is fantastic- the music, sets, choreography and constume. The theater is in the round and small so they don%26#39;t have to buy the most expensive tickets. It isn%26#39;t a typical CDS show- the emphasis is on the music rather than the acrobatic feats- although they are there. If they want to see a more typical Cirque show- Mystere remains my favorite because I think it has the most WOW moments of all the CDS shows. I didn%26#39;t think O was quite as good and I disliked Ka- it did not hold my interest.





Jersey Boys is another good choice.




Well,staying at TI I recommend Mystere. I was very entertained by it, and many still call it their favorite even as new cirque shows are added. I personally liked LOVE even better right next door at Mirage, but I am not sure the age of her parents, and whether that would be their preference.

没有评论:

发表评论