2012年4月25日星期三

best breakfast

which restaurant would you reecommend in either the Wynn or Encore for the best breakfast? I am looking for a great atmosphere, view, and delicious ala carte breakfast.

i think there is tableau, or country club

best breakfast

Tableau was nice, the service was exceptional, and the view of the pools made for a relaxing meal. I have to admit that actually enjoyed myself at the buffet more for less money (maybe it%26#39;s access to the desserts after breakfast hahaha, I don%26#39;t know.) I haven%26#39;t tried Country Club but I%26#39;ve stepped in and seen the views from there (the golf course waterfall) and it%26#39;s almost like you aren%26#39;t in Vegas.

best breakfast

Well you got the 2 best choices correct. I personally like Tableau for breakfast and Country Club for lunch, but you will enjoy either. Tableau view is the VIP pool, Counrty Club is the golf course. When you are there I suggest you look at the menus and decide.


As of the last time I ate at Tableau, it was the best. However, it now has a new chef, and prior to the current economic debacle was scheduled to have a new menu and new name. This has been delayed, but I don%26#39;t know what changes in food may have occurred.

Has anyone eaten at Tableau in the last couple of weeks?


Mark, the original chef, left Tableau 6 or 7 months ago. He is at the steak house at Encore. The new chef, whos name I forget sorry, is very good. Menu is much the same just a tad bit more on the American side. There are no plans to change the name.

I was there for lunch last week and it felt very much the same as always. Excellet service and wonderful food.


Yeah the new chef is Larry Forgoine (hope I spelled that right) and they were going to change the name to American Place or something like that but I guess the current economic climate has got them sticking with Tableau.


thanks, so i guess tableau it is. is that in the wynn or encore? and where is the breakfast buffet someone mentioned in response to my post?


oh never mind, i see they are both in the wynn, the new restaurant in encore that serves breakfast is called society cafe. any reviews?


I%26#39;m afraid Country Club Grill stopped serving breakfast last year. But it still serves an outstanding lunch. We prefer it for lunch over dinner.

IMO Tableau is LV%26#39;s best breakfast experiance. And that%26#39;s saying something when compared to Verandah %26amp; Bouchon (2 other great choices). But we haven%26#39;t been there since October either and know they are planning changes. Hopefully more current reviews will validate this opinion.

  • blue hair
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论