2012年4月25日星期三

golden Nugget

Hi everyone,





Can you all tell me your opion if you think the Gold club luxury room is worth 86 a night, at the GN?





Thanks everyone!



golden Nugget


Hi..it all depends whether you would like a room with the same size as the others but nicer extras...for that price and just for the golden nugget itself, I would go for it. Did you get that price thru a promo offer?



golden Nugget


I got it last week thru the emails they sent out. The 39,49,59 rates, but then it also gave the option for the Gold Club for 86.00. THought it sounded nice, so I booked it.




bump




Minmurphy, I see you are still thinking of taking your Dad to the GN. Wise choice in my opinion, but the South Tower can be tiring without the scooter. The prices for the GN have been fantastic. I am not sure you would need to upgrade at the GN unless it was for location (North Tower) or a suite.



Please don%26#39;t hesitate to PM me if you need DT info.



Benny




Benny,





Thanks so much for you help!

没有评论:

发表评论