2012年4月24日星期二

Poker

Hello, can anyone tell me a good site to download to learn how to pleay poker before I go to LV in April. I want one that is similar to the popular games played and where I do not have put forward any money online. Thanks

Poker

I would suggest Poker Stars or Full Tilt are good to learn. But the lower limit free play poker no one plays right (since its free) but you will learn the rules; what beats what ect. The free play tournaments people play a little more real than the cash games. But don%26#39;t expect to play free money online and then sit at a real table and it will be the same. It will be very different. But you will learn the basics. HTH!

Poker

Add to the previous response.

I agree the on-line free money sites are good way to practice. Just bear in mind how most of those free money tourneys played on line in the beginning is unrealistic where most everyone goes all-in right off the bat. That is absolutely not true in real tournament.

There are numerous tips on how to play beginner poker and can easily be found by googling the various keywords: learn to play poker.


When you get to LV, you can also go to the Mirage Poker room for free poker lessons. Even though most of the poker rooms have lessons at some time during the day, the Mirage will offer them on demand and in my opinion, give the most complete. They are completely FREE.


You can go to partypoker.net and sign up there. Just make sure that you don%26#39;y go to partypoker.com because I believe that%26#39;s a money site-real money.

At the dot net site, they have sit and go tournaments, and als hourly tournaments. There are also some Big tourneys that you sign up for days or weeks ina advance. Look for me there-I%26#39;m a millionaire there-screen name ';shomeurhands';

  • red down comforter
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论