2012年4月25日星期三

Wynn/Encore Special offer - code below to share

We encourage you to share this special offer from Wynn with your friends and family.

As a red card member, enjoy exclusive access throughout January and February 2009 to special rates for both Resort Rooms at Wynn Las Vegas from $109 and Resort Suites at Encore from $129. You%26#39;ll also receive $150 FREECREDIT during your stay.

To take advantage of this special offer, simply contact us at (888) 320-7107. We will be pleased to arrange all the details of your stay.

Wynn Las Vegas Resort Room from $129

Available January 1 through February 28, 2009

Promotion Code: RHHFFV

Wynn/Encore Special offer - code below to share

What great offers, hope a lot of people can use this. I wish I could but I won%26#39;t be going til late March. Thanks for posting this!

Wynn/Encore Special offer - code below to share

Wished I could have gone now to use this wonderful offer...I am only going in April..

Thanks CRAustin for sharing!!


Thanks for posting the offer CRAustin!!

I called the Wynn,the offer is valid but doesn%26#39;t come with the $150 Free credit.

Still the offer is very good,might use it for my upcoming trip in Feb.


Oh well, thought everyone would get the $150 - it did seem a little weird as the 2nd page for the friends and family said $129 - but above it state $109 for Wynn.

There is also an option for me to email name and email of others wanting it, so if that needs to be done just PM me with your email and first and last name and I%26#39;ll send it over.


Hope they do this too in May!


If you have a current red card from Wynn you can get these offers. I emailed them that I wanted to receive them and got the same offer.


Can I sign up for the Red Card online or do I have to do that in person?


Yeah, got this exact same offer. Loved it. Wish I could take advantage of it.

I do remember every offer they%26#39;ve sent, they have the friends and family for just a bit more, usually, without the gambling credit....


I have the same offer, and I still wonder why I got it in the first place. Steve has to be hard up for business to send me an offer.


bump :o)

  • ittwit
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论