2012年4月24日星期二

Tower Suites Wynn/Encore

Hey All!





My First post on Trip Advisor! I%26#39;ve been reading the forum for a while now, so thank you for all of the advice Ive gotten, even though I havent contributed much. I%26#39;ll change that though.





Ive only been to Vegas twice: Last January I stayed at the Wynn, and last week I stayed at Encore (yes, Im a pretty loyal Wynn follower.)





Im heading back for 4 nights in May, and I was wondering if anyone thinks its worth the extra money to stay in the Tower Suites? It%26#39;ll run me an extra 94 bucks (u.s...which is about 120 to us Canadians) to stay in the suites tower. I%26#39;ve read that the rooms are pretty much the same, and If they are, can anyone give me a reason as to why I would spend the extra money to stay in the suites?





Thanks all!





Adam



Tower Suites Wynn/Encore


Adam: Unless you upgrade to a more expensive suite, the rooms are exactly the same.



The Tower side does have it%26#39;s own entrance and it%26#39;s own pool. But there isn%26#39;t really anything extra in the way of ameneties.



Tower Suites Wynn/Encore


IMO the Tower Suites are worth the extra. Rooms, even regular rooms are a bit larger. Suites are nicer. Decor is a bit different. The priviate pool is just lovely and I enjoy it more than the big noisy regular pool. The priviate entrance makes the walking issue easier. Front Desk staff at Tower Suites are better trained in VIP service. If you have the $94 do it.

没有评论:

发表评论