2012年4月25日星期三

Show Review-Bette Midler

We had a chance to see Bette Midler this past week at Ceasars Palace. Anyone coming to Vegas and thinking about this show, I%26#39;d say go for it!



She%26#39;s a tiny little powerhouse of a performer!! I was surprised, at her age, that she had so much non stop energy. And yes, she%26#39;s still just as sharp tongued and witty as she was back in her heyday.



We had rear orchestra seats, and they were great!





Would we go see her again? Absolutely. Would we recommend to friends and family, Absolutely.



Show Review-Bette Midler


Thanks Cynda. I haven%26#39;t seen Bette in Vegas but I did see her perform a few years ago, loved it! She is truly amazing, so talented!



Show Review-Bette Midler


Thanks cynda, for the review, we have always loved her, am hoping she is performing when we go sometime this year




Saw her Thanksgiving weekend in honor of my 50th birthday. She was great! Everything I expected and more. I have been a fan of hers for years. I would go back and recommend her! Even my DH who was not sure about seeing the show loved her.




Excellent news since we are going to see her Saturday night!!!!!!!!





Cant%26#39; wait!!!




Going to see her a week from today. Hope I like her show as much as you did! Thanks.




We saw her when she first opened, and the tickets were very expensive. My friends saw her last week-end and got some kind of promotion and their tickets were $50.00 a piece! I think it may have been through Travel-Zoo. There seats were in the balcony, but even those are pretty good. I thought she was worth full price, but at $50.00 a ticket, I%26#39;d certainly want to go--for sure!!!








Hi..thank you for the review...we are going to see her Jan 25 and sounds like its going to be a great show.




We will be there on Jan 25th also... 5 of us celebrating my daughters 29th b%26#39;day. Seeing Bette will be the icing on the b%26#39;day cake. We are staying a the Venetian. Going to the Circo at the Belliego for dinner after.. thought about going before but eating at 5 did not appeal. Any eat there before?? We wanted to see the fountians.




All of you going to see Bette are in for a treat, it was the highlight of our trip in November. I can%26#39;t wait till we go back to Vegas, we will be booking her show again, for sure...

没有评论:

发表评论