2012年4月25日星期三

Luxor or MGM

Luxor pyramid spa suite or MGM bungalow suite, both are almost the same price, I have not stayed at Luxor in many years. How does it compare to MGM these days. Also how is the poker room at Luxor??



Luxor or MGM




My choice would be the Bungalow Suite at MGM Grand. The suite is big and very nice, and the bathroom is great. Most of the Bungalow Suites are located closer to the elevators than most of the other rooms and the hallways are very long.





I have always been unimpressed with the Luxor and the service there, but I can%26#39;t speak for the poker room as I%26#39;ve not tried it.



Luxor or MGM


MGM without a doubt, luxor is not the greatest of hotels,




No contest, stay at MGM. Nicer, brighter, roomier and newer. The beds are 100 times comfier too :o)




my humble opinion would be another vote for the MGM




Well, it depends what you%26#39;re looking for. The Bungalow Suite does not have a jacuzzi, so if that%26#39;s important to you, go with Luxor. Otherwise, I agree with the others that MGM is nicer.




MGM way ahead of Luxor, with Stratton%26#39;s caviat




MGM. I%26#39;d even trade the jacuzzi for it. Much nicer property.




MGM hands down.




IMHO, there is no comparison between the 2 hotels. MGM is by far the better property.




I knew thats what you guys would say but since I have not stayed at Luxor since the time of the talking camels I thought id ask the qustion. Thanks for the input, Ill look for you all at MGM.

没有评论:

发表评论