2012年4月23日星期一

Leaving in the morning - Pre Trip Report

So far my luck hasn%26#39;t been too good. We were supposed to go into the city this evening and spend the night at an airport hotel so it%26#39;d be easier to be at the airport at 5 a.m.





Had planned to maybe go to a movie, dinner, etc. and talk DH%26#39;s ear off about how excited I am to be going back to Las Vegas.





Got hit with a raging case of something this afternoon/evening and have spent the past several hours feeling indisposed, as they say.





Cancelled the motel room because if I%26#39;m going to be sick, I%26#39;d rather be sick here at home. Alternated between burrowing myself under a pile of comforters due to chills and running to the bathroom all afternoon and the past few hours.





Now I%26#39;m getting ready to find something bland to eat and then go back to bed and hope I wake up at 3:30 a.m. feeling reasonably normal. It%26#39;s gonna be a long ride on that plane otherwise.





Anyway, still looking forward to tomorrow%26#39;s M%26amp;G at the Palazzo Grand Lux, and I%26#39;ll do a trip report when we get back and will try to make it more interesting than just a report about how lousy I feel.



Leaving in the morning - Pre Trip Report


Oh my gosh! I am so sorry lynnlin. I do hope you feel better in the morning. I wish you a safe trip, and an enjoyable time.



Good Luck dear!!





VegasSue



Leaving in the morning - Pre Trip Report


Oh, wow-what bad luck. Hopefully- it is one of those ';came on quickly and left quickly'; things.



We will be looking for you TR-the one that says you were fine on the plane and had amarvelous time in Vegas!

没有评论:

发表评论