2012年4月25日星期三

Buying show tickets from the UK

Hoping to see 3 shows while we are in LV, KA %26#39;O%26#39; and Jersey Boys, I would rather not use Ticketmaster as they seem to be much more expensive but cannot seem to order on-line from the hotel websites. Can you ring venues and book over the telephone?



Buying show tickets from the UK


Hi





I have used ticketmaster in the past, but I am sure you can book over the phone. I think you will still incure charges on top of the ticket price shown and there are taxes and service charges. I have tried to book some show%26#39;s via the hotel website and they redirect you to ticketmaster. Although I did book tickets direct from the MGM last year, with an immediate print out, usually you have to use ';will call';







Clive



Buying show tickets from the UK


I booked my ';O'; tickets via the MGM/Bellagio website - no redirection to ticketmaster.





You can only book so far in advance though (3 months I think).




Booked tickets for KA on 4 April. We went direct to the MGM website. They have provided us with a code to collect our tickets at the Cirque ticket office at the Bellagio.




It%26#39;s worth the small expense of an international call to the box office rather than book tickets online. You get to speak to somebody who%26#39;ll give you good advice about which seats are good or otherwise and importantly, will get a choice of all the unsold seats in each category rather than those the computer in its wisdom decides are the ';best available';.

没有评论:

发表评论