2012年4月25日星期三

Eva Longoria at MGM

Just got this on my tweetdeck from MGMGrand. Don%26#39;t know if it%26#39;s true or not.





Eva Longoria has been spotted here eating at Studio Cafe!



Eva Longoria at MGM


Do you mean to say Eva Longoria eats?? I%26#39;m shocked.



Eva Longoria at MGM


Hummm. Her husband was here in San Antonio last night playing against the Lakers. Wonder if she went over to make a little bet?




Right Hitch. She just saunters up to the high limit book area and, very inconspicuously, says ';5 dimes on my Spurs.'; Calling David Stern...




Somebody saw a celebrity in Vegas? OMG!





Seriously, it would be more surprising if nobody encountered celebs on the Strip.




What???? What was she doing in Vegas instead of tagging along with her husband, Tony Longoria, to make sure he behaves????




When I saw the title I thought they meant she was performing at MGM - I%26#39;m thinking, ';what the heck does she do?';




LOL Warmwinds - that%26#39;s what I thought too. EL is just an actress on a show that has jumped the shark and is going downhill fast. Tsk, tsk....almost a b-lister.....what could be worse....lmao =-P




';what the heck does she do?';





I%26#39;ve always wondered the same thing about people like Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian!!

没有评论:

发表评论