2012年4月25日星期三

XS at Encore

I was pretty much decided on getting bottle service at TAO for my 21st birthday but I was checking out XS on the Encore website and it looks like an amazing club. Anyone been yet or heard anything good about the club?



XS at Encore


bump :)



XS at Encore


www.yelp.com/lasvegas has a few photos and reviews for XS at Encore. Just enter XS in the searchbox to read reviews and see photos.





It is a big club, people are saying it is twice as big as Tao, and Tryst.





I am sure alot of the ';in'; people will be going to the latest and greatest club, like they usually do when a new ';it'; place opens up.





Have a great trip.




Thank you so much for your help :)




Your welcome. Yelp also has in-depth reviews for hotels, restaurants, spas, shopping, and attractions in Las Vegas. Just enter the name of the establishment to read reviews.




I have been to both. XS is just a bigger Tryst. It has outside cabanas and a pool side bar. Cabanas and bottle service are of course extra. The place is pretty golden inside.



I think the prices were about the same as Tryst.And Tryat is more than TAO.



I personally do not like TAO, way to big and commercial feeling. Just feels ';stupid'; to me.



My favorite is Blush. Nice intimate setting. Than I like Tryst. Now I am not 21 so you may like something totally different.




A question about XS and Tryst...the impression that comes across is that these places are for the young, hip crowd. Is that correct? Would someone in their 50s be out of place there? I get that impression about a lot of places in Vegas now. I%26#39;m not willing to be an old foggie, don%26#39;t feel it or look like one...at least I don%26#39;t think so. DH and I can spiff up pretty well. Are employees at the door only letting in certain types?




Chach, If you dress to impress that helps you get in. Also if you are dressed nice you will blend in with the crowd better. The lounges such as Blush,(Wynn), and Caramel(Bellagio) can sometimes be a better setting for conversation.





BTW, Chach, I don%26#39;t know if you have a Nordstrom Rack near where you live but you can get fabulous clothes for 50% to 90%(90% is on the clearance racks) off regular prices. Loehmanns is also good for up-sclae designer clothes. :o)




Chach, I am not 20 something, haven%26#39;t been for awhile. That is why I like Tryst. Though there are some younger people, the crowd here is more adult. Look the guy who runs Tryst is in his 60%26#39;s!



And you don%26#39;t have to be dressed young, just stylish.

没有评论:

发表评论