2012年4月23日星期一

Helicopter tours

Has anyone taken the night helicopter tours of the city? Any recommendations on which company to use?

Helicopter tours

not sure, but I would really research it. I know they can be dangerous. Just look into it . cheaper is probably not the way too go here

Helicopter tours

Save your money.

Black space with a splash of colored lights.

Its over before U know it.


I%26#39;v read it is only 12 minute flight time. That convinced me not to do it.


every chopper company in Vegas has a version of the strip nite tour( maverick, Heli Usa, Sundance, Stars and stripes and the Papillon/GCH combo) and prices range from 60 to 200 bucks. Is it worth it? to me, no because there are better and cheaper things to do with my 15 minutes in Vegas than a heli flight for 3 miles. I would gladly pay for a sunset helicopter tour, though. at least those are 4 hrs long..


Well I%26#39;ve got to disagree with the previous posters and say that I think it%26#39;s well worth it.

It%26#39;s rather too simplistic to suggest that because it%26#39;s only a short flight it%26#39;s not worth the money.

You could easily spend as much and more on a Vegas show lasting much longer and still not enjoy it as much as a night helicopter flight.

For me it%26#39;s a fantastic experience and highly recommended.

Currently $74.99 on Viator.com (they usually use Heli USA).


We took a Pappilon (sp?) tour to the Grand Canyon a year or so ago and it was an incredible experience. Many people will never get the chance to ride in a helicopter in their entire lives, so I felt it was worth the money just for that experience. If people feel the night tour is too short, maybe with a little more research you can find another helicopter tour that would give you more time in the air, even if it%26#39;s not at night.

We saw the lights of Vegas at night by taking a free shuttle from the Strip to the Rio, took the elevator to the VooDoo Lounge, and saw the strip for free. It wasn%26#39;t spectacular, but it is a very cheap (free) option.

Happy Travels,

mzlinda


I took Papillion in 2006 and did the Strip at night for $55 (booked online before trip-saves $$).

Im not keen on flying, but the helicopter was a blast. That had to be the best $55 I spent in 15 mins. You can go through that amount on a slot machine or table in less then 5 mins. Do yourself a favor and try it. Have fun.

  • get time from datetime
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论