2012年4月21日星期六

outlet malls

Hi all, Happy new year.





I would just like to know should I visit both outlet malls I know one is south of the strip and one slightly off it???





I love love love shopping though if it is the same shops and prices I dont see the point though if I was to miss a bargain and an excuse to shop I would cry!!!





So any adivce on the best place ot shop for true bargains, oh I love designer brands, if this helps!



outlet malls




I went to one called %26#39;Premium Outlet Mall%26#39; a few weeks ago. I think this is the one you refer to as being slight off the strip.





I would definitely recommend this mall.





Hopefully regular posters / locals will give you more details on the malls, if not I can post you some more information.



outlet malls


i only went to the one just off strip it had more of the shops i wanted to go to, Go onto premium outlets site and you will get a list of all the shops and how to get there the one off strip is easy to find so you shouldnt have any problems




Forgot to say yesthereare losda of bargains got lotsof dkny, guess and calvin klein tops in sale for only $4 so there are lots of bargains around






Sounds like Laura went to the one I went to.





If you do go there, there are absolutely loads of shops there and it%26#39;s not all that easy to find the shops you%26#39;re looking for.





In hindsight I wish I printed out of their website a map of where the shops are I wanted to go to as it can be difficult getting your bearings when you are there.





Wrap up warm too as all the shops are outside (more like shopping in Liverpool or Manchester city centre, nothing like the Trafford Centre which has the shops inside).




The Premium is probably the best outlet mall of the two that are in Vegas(there is also one in Primm).



If you just want a regular mall- Fashion Show Mall is right not the strip across from TI.



lasvegasadvisor.com/…




thanks all I think I will deffo need to go to both then!




The Premium Outlet mall is a LOT bigger and is way better than the other outlet mall.




Nordstrom Rack(Nordstrom clearance store), Off5TH(Saks Fifth avenue clearance store), and NM Last Call(Neiman Marcus clearance store) have the best quality designer clothes for 50% to 90%(90% off is on the clearance racks)off of regular prices.





The Nordstrom rack and Off5th are in the city of Las Vegas and the NM last call is a 40 minute drive from Las Vegas at the Primm Outlet mall. BTW, if you are interested,the Primm outlet mall has top designer stores such as Dior, Gucci, YSL, ect. I think there is a free shuttle that takes you to the Primm outlet mall from the MGM Grand hotel.





I wolud at least check out the OFF5TH which is at the south-strip oulet mall and perhaps also check-out the Nordstrom Rack(Norstrom rack is 3 miles southeast of the Off5th store), as both of these stores have good prices, especially on the clearance racks.





Happy Shopping.




of the two outlet malls, I also prefer the premium one, off the north strip.





The other had a lot of cheaper brands, or brands I hadn%26#39;t heard of. The premium one had good deals, but I knew most of the brands.





Fashion Show mall is also good for non discount shopping.




thanks all I think I have seen the Norm one as I think people say that is where to get Uggs!


  • highlight
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论