2012年4月25日星期三

Your secret 'What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas' story?

hi forum,

it is truly entertaining reading some of your stories here. I am a Vegas virgin, and I am planning my first trip there this February.

Please share your your secret%26#39;What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas%26#39; story!

Your secret 'What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas' story?

but then it wouldnt be a secret???

Your secret 'What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas' story?

If we did, it wouldn%26#39;t stay in Vegas! LOL


OK so post them as ';my friend did this .......';


Kiss and tell? Somebody here has got to be brave and take the first stab at it, and I cant wait, LOL bring it on folks!


I believe that what some wanted to stay in Vegas became pictures that were broadcasted in TR%26#39;s. At least nothing ended up on youtube...did it?


Where is Pook when we need her???? She has a story, but I am not posting it for her! he he


As someone said, what%26#39;s shared in the Las Vegas Forum, stays in the Las Vegas Forum!


I wish I had something juicy to report but alas I am always a good girl. But I would love to get some ideas for my upcoming trip. So lets hear it.


I%26#39;ll bite...

The night friends were drinking beer %26amp; I was drinking cosmos %26amp; they ordered me one everytime they ordered a round of beer!!!!

Don%26#39;t remember much of that night...

Luckily I was with friends!

(I do know there was dancing of various kinds involved....)

I pretty much lost the next day in Vegas...I HATE wasting vacation time!!!!!!

Needless to say, I did NOT drink the next night.


This is NOT about me, but definitely a bit of WHIVSINV!

One May I was in Vegas with my husband while he attended a large convention. One day when I%26#39;d been out of the room for the afternoon, when I went turned the corner to walk into the bank of elevators in the hotel, I saw one of the excutives of the company getting on to the elevator with his er um %26#39;niece.%26#39; I was about ready to walk into the elevator itself when I actually saw that it was him.........I quickly whirled around and walked away.

  • Parameter.Add()
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论