2012年4月23日星期一

Tix 4 dinner, Paris Buffet

Has anyone bought discount tickets at tix 4 dinner for the Paris Buffet. Can you use it for bfst? Is it it a good deal?



Tix 4 dinner, Paris Buffet


I don%26#39;t have your answer, but I am bumping this as I was wondering the same thing myself.



Tix 4 dinner, Paris Buffet


I think it%26#39;s only for lunch ($9.99) or dinner ($19.99?) Didn%26#39;t see anything for breakfast when I was there two months ago. You have seven days to use it upon purchase.



For locations, go to www.tix4tonight.com




I have never used the Tix4Tonight booths for food. Can someone explain how these deals work?




We used them for breakfast, by the time you pay the service charge you only save a few bucks each.The Paris breakfast buffet is awesome,make sure you go.




Went for lunch last week with a Tix4Dinner voucher. Tix4Dinner can be used for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Savings were only a couple of dollars.





Probably the nicest buffet I%26#39;ve eaten at, but I don%26#39;t eat at many buffets. Very good value, but there is a tendency to overeat.




Has anyone bought discount tickets at tix 4 dinner for the Paris Buffet. Can you use it for bfst? Is it it a good deal?





yes and yes.

没有评论:

发表评论