2012年4月21日星期六

Paris Hotel comped.

I was able to get comped 3 nights at the Paris in Feb. Harrah%26#39;s seems to be pretty generous to me. I am seeing that the rate to stay at the Paris is fairly expensive.

Question I have is what type of room view can I expect to get on a free comp night? I%26#39;m hoping it isn%26#39;t going to be in the basement or a view of parking structure or cement wall. Thanks.

Paris Hotel comped.

A comp will not get you a bad room. They will give you the same or sometimes better then they would have if you would be paying.

I have had way more luck getting a better room using an ';Invited Guest'; or special check in line then the normal line.

Paris Hotel comped.

Thanks vegasjunky4. First time I have been comped at a Vegas hotel. I usually get comped one night at Ceasars Windsor, in Canada. I was very suprised at 3 nights at the Paris. Hoping I get a good view, but I suppose it doesn%26#39;t matter. Not staying in the room for very long, but it would be nice to see the Bellagio Fountains. :)


Hi! Did you book online (on the Harrah%26#39;s website)? If you did while logged in with your total rewards number you should have been able to select your room type. My comp rooms always come up with Blue Room or Blue Room Premium, or Red Room or Red Room Premium, and you select what type you want. The ';Premium'; rooms are with a view and the Red rooms are the remodeled rooms. I hope this helps! Maybe just give it a try online and see what happens! I%26#39;ll be at Paris in February too in a ';Red Room Premium';

Oui%26#39;oui!


Unfortunitly my idea of spending big bucks to get comps is different then what Harrah%26#39;s thinks I should receive. lol I was only offered a deluxe room. I figured it won%26#39;t be terrible, but it won%26#39;t be the best or close to it. lol

For the room you have, I believe it said it would be over $1600. Not quite in my budget for a one night%26#39;s stay. I hope you have a good time! I know I will.


Oh, I love their deluxe rooms! They are the ';blue rooms'; and very ';French Provential';....I, as you can tell, am partial to Paris and just love to stay there! Hope you enjoy your stay, too! Viva Las Vegas!!!!!!!!


Last visit we had a comped deluxe room and it was beautiful. The previous time we had an upgraded room and I think the deluxe room was just as nice. You%26#39;re going to love the Paris hotel.


As you can tell, this is my first time at the Paris.

Harrah%26#39;s offered a few hotels to choose from and the Paris was the best choice for me. Location and good reviews was the reason.

I am partcial to the Monte Carlo. I stayed there my first trip out to Vegas and that hotel was fantastic, but since Harrah%26#39;s is comping me, I can go with their hotels this time.

Thanks for your opinions and answers. This makes me glad I chose the Paris. Can%26#39;t wait to go!!


Since it is your first time there, don%26#39;t expect the best! I have had some rooms that are overlooking air conditioning vents (4th floor) and some that had a great view, but I had to give that one up as it was non-smoking. If you are a non-smoker it might be to your advantage as they only have a few smoking floors.

I think it will all depend on how full they are. They told me last time that they are charging extra for the ';red rooms'; now and wouldn%26#39;t comp it for me.

It won%26#39;t hurt to ask though, or ask for a P-room.


I%26#39;ve stayed in both %26amp; they%26#39;re very nice rooms with very comfy beds. I%26#39;ve on the most part get a room with a view but this time I got a room that overlooked the parking garage but it was over NYE.


Thanks everyone for letting me know about the Paris.

I did call and confirm the reservation last night and he told me that he%26#39;s going to add a note saying that it%26#39;s my first time there. Maybe that will help.

All and all, I am just happy to be out of MI. Even the Motel 6 in Las Vegas would look good at this point. Thanks again for all advice.

  • Scorpion feeding
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论