2012年4月25日星期三

Trips out and about from Vegas in February

Visiting Vegas in Feb have been before and done a Grand Canyon Flight. Dont have a car so can anyone advise on the best day trips to take. We are there for a week. I saw some Pink Jeep Tours that looked good but not sure yet so would appreciate some advise. Thanks



Trips out and about from Vegas in February


I don%26#39;t venture out of Vegas myself but a friend of mine swears by the ATV tours, she and her husband went on one a year ago and she says she will be doing them on all her trips from now on. There are a couple of ATV tour places that take you out to Eldorado Canyon, Mount Charleston, or Valley of Fire to name a few places. Just google Las Vegas ATV tours. Haven%26#39;t done them myself and not sure how it would be in February. She went in December and didn%26#39;t think it was too cold.



Trips out and about from Vegas in February


I always have a car so I can%26#39;t advice you on tour companies but I can tell you that Valley of Fire is an excellent place to visit. To me it is a must see for anyone who hasn%26#39;t been there. Mt. Charleston is nice but it is about 30 degrees cooler than the strip and there is usually snow on it. I have never been there during the winter-nor do I want to. I go to Vegas to get away from the cold and snow.



http://parks.nv.gov/vf.htm

没有评论:

发表评论