2012年4月23日星期一

Thrifty Rental Car: $8.55/day for wild card car

The first time I checked, the wild car was $20/day. I checked back (literally minutes later, after going to a couple of other websites) and got it for $8.55/day. Makes me wonder if I got the city wrong the first time or something.





But I booked through Thrifty--it%26#39;s a minimum mid-sized vehicle. For 3 days, total after 10% AMEX discount is $41.



Thrifty Rental Car: $8.55/day for wild card car


Thanks for the info. I got a Simply Wheelz (Hertz) car for $8.99/day yesterday for this weekend. Was pretty pleased with that also.



Thrifty Rental Car: $8.55/day for wild card car


Just curious as to your rental dates. Thanks



Janice




Weekend of 1/23.




thanks- I%26#39;ll keep watching -my son has a car booked for Feb and I have one for April-both thru Dollar. if Thrifty has a better deal as the time approaches I%26#39;ll use them.



J




What is a wild car???




Could someone please explain the wild car program to me? Renting a car in February and cheap sounds good!





Thank you!!




I just googled this and found it on the Thrifty website. What a deal!!




Wild Car is one of the selections on the thrifty site. Like you would choose compact or SUV, you can choose wild.





The assure you it is of mid-sized vehicle at the smallest.




I%26#39;ve been watching Thrifty%26#39;s rates, but I don%26#39;t like how much they add in fees afterwards. It makes them as expensive as other rental companies with higher rates.



I%26#39;m still looking.


  • neutrogena
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论