2012年4月25日星期三

Checking in early?

My husband and I are getting into Vegas next Sat at 11 a.m.-factor in time to get luggage, use ladies room, get a cab, and get to Bellagio-we%26#39;re guessing around noon-ish. We have always arrived around 5 p.m or later and have never had trouble checking in, but I was curious if this time, with our earlier arrival, we would. I mean, would we not have any problem, or would it be closer to the stated 3p.m check in. Thanks!



Checking in early?


I%26#39;m in the same boat, Jenn. I%26#39;m getting there around 11:30, check in around 3. I told my hotel and they said they can%26#39;t promise anything, but they%26#39;ll note early arrival. Also told that if I want one before 11 am, I have to pay for an extra day. I said no way. I know my son and I can have the bellhop watch our bags while we go get something to eat or whatever. Others will have insight on this here. Wish I could help you more. Good luck and enjoy your trip.



Checking in early?


no one knows today what availability will be the day you arrive, not even the hotel. Go to the front desk when you do arrive and ask - you will then know.




We have arrived at Bellagio a few times before noon. Most of the times we got our rooms immediately. A couple of times it was at 10:30AM. We never had to pay for the extra day.




It just depends on whether a room is ready or not. We are arriving at the Bellagio on Thurday at 9am- if we can%26#39;t check in, we will just leave our luggage with the bellman and start our day!




Back in 2006, my sister, friend, and I got to the Mandalay Bay shortly after 10 am and were able to check in then. There was only 1 couple in the whole front desk area.




There is no way of knowing that. It depends how many people have checked out, how many rooms have been cleaned, how full they are, etc. There is never any harm in trying to check in when you arrive-you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.




The new ';hotel day'; begins at 6 am. If a room in your class is ready they will check you in. Always go to the front desk when you arrive to see what the status of your room is. On a Saturday chances are fair they will have a room for you.




Thanks so much you guys!




I agree, we always get there earlier than check -in, maybe due to the excitement, and check our bags with the belldesk.But we usually stay close because we are a little tired. but it always works.



bella




A hotel start their ';new'; day at 6am? uh oh...i will be getting into The Signature at 5am for march 13 b/c my bus is scheduled in LV at 4 30 or so. Im getting a room from a private owner there, but would checking in that super early still be a problem? help please


  • neutrogena
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论