2012年4月23日星期一

Famingo VP Tournament?

I%26#39;ve never played in a VP tournament, as I normally play BJ. HET sent an offer for 3 nights comped and tournament entry 2/15 - 2/18. Decided to give it a try. Any insight on how these tournaments normally work would be helpful.

Thanks.

Famingo VP Tournament?

They are very informal,just takes less than a half hour each day,you have to press a button on a machine for a bit and hope for the best.Just don%26#39;t expect to win and you will have fun.

Famingo VP Tournament?

Really souppa? I play a lot of VP but have never been in a tournament. I would have thought you would play like regular VP and pick your cards for the best had. Hmmmmm…learn something new everyday.


I was kind of hoping it would not be like some of the slot tournaments I have seen, and possibly involve a little bit of thought on the players side.


It might be different, you never know.

Have fun anyway.


You need to go for the royals only.


I agree you need to go for the Royals!!!!

  • neutrogena
  • need for a rabbit
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论