2012年4月19日星期四

Easiest/Closest In and Out Burger

Want to try this, since it isn%26#39;t in my state. What is the best one to go to? We have a car so we can easily go to one. Staying at downtown the first night and then the Wynn the rest of the time. Thanks.



Easiest/Closest In and Out Burger


across the highway near the bellagio.



Easiest/Closest In and Out Burger


I was actually going to ask the same thing bigsky, thanks! I%26#39;m heading out on Friday and I make it a point to have In-n-Out every time I hit the west coast.





I won%26#39;t have the luxury or a rental car unfortunately, anyone have a guesstimate at what a cab over to there might run?





I%26#39;ve been looking at getting a car for maybe a day but I can%26#39;t find anything at one of the hotels on the strip less than $35 for a day.





Thanks!




its on tropicana west of excalibur,





look out for the big trucks at on ramp to 15




Can one walk to any In-N-Out burger from the strip? Thanks.




You could walk to the location on W Tropicana. 10-15 minutes from NYNY.




Thanks Blagger, however In N Out does not list a location on W Tropicana on it%26#39;s website. Does it have a different street location?




Never mind, I found it.




sip1, the actual address is 4888 Dean Martin Dr. If you head west on Tropicana you can%26#39;t miss it. As a previous poster said, be careful at the I-15 on and off ramps.




we walked there / back from Mandalay





it was ok - but had to try it once




I took a cab once from the MGM and I think it was $7 with tip for me and the wife.





I%26#39;ll be there on my next trip.





Can you see this map?



http://maps.google.com/maps?source=ig%26amp;hl=en%26amp;ie=UTF8%26amp;q=in+n+out+burger+las+vegas%26amp;fb=1%26amp;split=1%26amp;view=map%26amp;ei=HyV1SfeABce_tgf6vczTCA%26amp;cd=1





marked NYNY and In-n-out

没有评论:

发表评论