2012年4月13日星期五

Grand Canyon - Fly To South Rim

I am going to be in Las Vegas in March and will visit the Grand Canyon as part of my trip. I have 1 day set aside.





At this stage I am thinking that I would like to fly from Vegas to the Canyon and then maybe do a helicopter flight whilst at the Canyon.





I have been told that the ';west rim'; really isnt part of the Canyon ans isnt worthwhile going to and that I should instead fly to the ';south rim'; where it is actually part of the National Park and the views and stuff are better anyways.





I have also been told that the Skywalk isnt very good and that is at the west rim anyway.





Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated.





Thanks.



Grand Canyon - Fly To South Rim


Hi, again. Good decision to want to fly to South Rim from Vegas and taking a heli tour there. You can book such a tour with either Scenic Air (scenic.com) or the company i mentioned before, Maverick(maverick helicopters.com look for ';canyon dreams';tour) . MH is more expensive cos of their equipment. ';West Rim'; and esp. Skywalk is not worth it. Prices are hi but value is low.

没有评论:

发表评论